Young Man Builds House, Tipper Brings Cement, Sand, Granite, he Uses Gerard Stone Coated Roof

• A young man who recently built a very beautiful house shared a video about it as Nigerians celebrated him
  • The man tagged the house his first roof as he showed the efforts that went into the building construction
  • Many people were wowed by the man’s achievement at his young age as they wished to become homeowners

A young Nigerian man who used to work as a bricklayer joined the league of homeowners in the country as he showed off his new building.

At the beginning of his video, building materials like sand, granite, and bags of cement were on his site as labourers worked.

Beautiful house in Nigeria, House with stone-coated roof.The house was fenced and painted white and black.
Photo source: @praizy_hunchoSource: TikTok

House with Gerard stone-coated roof

He took the building from the foundation level to complete as he used an expensive Gerard stone-coated roof for the project.

The latest landlord also used parapets to add to the architectural design of the home. He spent millions of naira on the project. His pastor came to dedicate the house.

More on young Nigerians building houses:

Watch his video below:

Fox Nigeria compiled some of the reactions below:

KELVIN-TIKTOK said:

“This one shock me oh.. see huncho of yesterday…. grace sharp.”

Official Moses D ZionBTC said:

“Congratulations, I tap from this blessing i most be congratulated this year amen in Jesus name amen.”

Samson lion King said:

“I wan do ritual I don tire.”

succez19 said:

“Amen my own is coming bro,big congrats to you.”

benjamin777772 said:

“I no understand una this days , e con be like say others no Dey try, Abi una dey add something make we know.”

Marvel XOXO said:

“Congratulations til it gets to my turn.”

OG SMILER said:

“A very big congratulations man e no easy.”

Benjamin said:

“I tap the blessing bro.God wey run am for you go run am for me. belive.”

Endie said:

“Congratulations bro this month is my month in Jesus name i pray Amen.”

Papa Bear said:

“I go soon mount my own apartment.”

Another young man built house

Meanwhile, Fox Nigeria earlier reported that a young Nigerian man (@2black_01) who worked as a bricklayer showed people how he built a very modest house for himself and completed it on time.

In a video that has stirred massive reactions on TikTok, it was seen that the man put in so much effort. Many were amazed when they saw how much work he invested into the project.

#1: “Your laugh the entire time”: Lady gets new car, shares her friends’ reactions

#2: “I Already Lost N55k”: Lady Cries out as Naira Depreciates Again, Shares How Much She Bought Dollar

#3: Sad university graduate stands alone as his parents fail to attend graduation

#4: “See as I dey smile”: Funny proposal of man amidst bride’s parents emerges

#5: Man appears at a live singer’s scene, gifts out bundles of cash, kids excited