“Relationship of 7 Years”: Lady Heartbroken, Shares Messages Her Boyfriend Who Moved to UK Sent Her

• A Nigerian lady has shared how her relationship of seven years crashed after her lover migrated to the United Kingdom
  • She released the heartbreaking messages her estranged boyfriend sent her on WhatsApp, confessing his actions
  • She lamented that she got the shocking news on the day her father was buried and two days to her birthday

A businesswoman, @rayorpreorder, has cried out online after her seven-year-old relationship crashed.

Her relationship crashed following messages her boyfriend sent to her on WhatsApp after moving to the UK.

Lady shares messages her boyfriend sent her after moving to UK, cries outShe said they dated for seven years.
Photo Credit: @rayorpreorderSource: TikTok

Via her TikTok handle, @rayorpreorder shared some of the messages.

From what she shared, her boyfriend informed her he now has a child in the UK and blamed his situation on his quest for citizenship.

A heartbroken @rayorpreorder revealed she got the shocking news on the day her father was buried.

She said it was like the world was about to end.

In another sad report, a lady had dumped her husband a month after he took her abroad.

@rayorpreorder’s story stirred reactions

Oyingidi said:

“If my man can’t take me along Abeg make he forget about us …let’s both of us go and hustle there ,don’t come and pick me later let’s go together dakun.”

Maryam said:

“Sis I will advise you to calm down in his words it’s show that he is still with you. He said he did it for citizenship so calm down nd look for someone else don’t rely on him alone.”

mhiztvicky said:

“I’m feeling bad right now cos I did same tin to dis guy just two months after I travelled I had to breakup with him.”

Vivi said:

“Omo I don’t know why good girls are always at the loosing end,I’ve just been crying for days and it’s hard to move on, but I know definitely I would be fine and someone better would come.”

prevail said:

“My own no travel sef ..na for 9ja here he born the pikin … I’m happy for him sha at least he knows how much they sell pampas now.”

barbie said:

“My sister’s boyfriend also did the same thing when he traveled out, in this case they were married and have a kid together. Immediately he got to UK, he changed his number we didn’t hear from him.”

Boyfriend dumps girlfriend after travelling out

Meanwhile, Fox Nigeria previously reported that a lady had shed tears as her boyfriend dumped her after going abroad.

The young lady said she sponsored her lover’s overseas migration with all her savings only to be blocked by him a month after he got to his destination.

She added that he blocked her after sending her a breakup message. The lady could not control her emotions.

#1: Man in shambles as fiancee dumps him for white man weeks to wedding

#2: Man orders girlfriend to cut long hair, says it was causing attention from men

#3: Man Transforms 40 Feet Shipping Container into Beautiful Office Apartments, Spends N5.8 Million

#4: Nigerian Man Gets Tired of Being Used And Dumped, Finds Beautiful Polish Lady And Marries Her

#5: Oyinbo man who has been sending dollars to lady for 3 months arrives to meet her