“Pls don’t cheat on me”: Love letter 14-year-old girl wrote to boyfriend trends

• A young girl has left internet users in stitches after her love letter was shared on social media by her elder sister
  • In the letter, the 14-year-old girl called her boyfriend sweet names and appreciated him for everything he did for her
  • Many people marvelled at how head over heels in love she is with her boyfriend, while others commented on her handwriting

A Nigerian lady has got people talking after sharing her younger sibling’s love letter to her boyfriend online.

@babyvirgin01 laughed at the content of the letter as she read it for internet users.

Girl, 14, goes viral over lover letter she wrote her boyfriendOdunayo gushed over her boyfriend.
Photo Credit: @babyvirgin01Source: TikTok

In the love letter, her 14-year-old sibling professed her love for her boyfriend and called him sweet names while hailing him.

Odunayo rated her dad only above her boyfriend and appreciated him for all he had done for her.

She prayed for “more cash out” for him and begged him not to cheat on her. The love letter shared on TikTok has gone viral. People laughed at the letter’s content.

Fox Nigeria had shared how to write a love letter with good examples.

Netizens amused by the love letter

Zainab said:

“Awon pablet in the making …more cash out ni 14 years.”

Ëddÿ mïłęś said:

“Na u teach her she see u write ur own na she do the same.”

ÃJÖKÊ‍{April 6} said:

“This baby Dey romantic pass me Omoh.”

B ) said:

“Abeg make we see her picture.”

Mide backup said:

“Is the ife mi best after dad for me.”

IYANU said:

“@Lostgurl why me this gal get man i no get.”

Starnation said:

“See children ooo me I no see man oooo.”

Linda Kouns said:

“This is the stage for real love She will understand more when it’s 20s.”

Candy said:

“She get good handwriting sha.”

wunmi said:

“He go later cheat with all this sweet words.”

Mum shocked to see son’s love letter

Meanwhile, Fox Nigeria previously reported that a woman had expressed shock after seeing a love letter in her son’s bag.

The lady revealed that when the boy returned from school, their mother called him and said she would like to search his bag.

“I love you so much because when I set my eyes on you I was like God see this beautiful lady…. I am always thinking about you and loving you,” the latter partly read.

#1: Zubby Michael Links Up With Destiny Etiko, Gentle Jack on Set After Being Dragged Over Junior Pope

#2: “Queen and OBO”: Sweet Moment Davido Meets Actress Omotola Trends As She Preaches Against Bullying

#3: “Chris Brown, Kizz Daniel, Zlatan”: Davido Lists Favourite Collaborations, Leaves Out Olamide

#4: Davido’s Generosity Sparks Transformation: Sabinus Receives 2 Million Naira for High-Quality Skits Production

#5: Asoebi Ladies Give Netizens Style Inspiration With Their Striking Attire: “Classy and Decent”