Nigerian lady finally gains admission at 25, laments that people laugh at her

• A Nigerian lady has sent social media users into a frenzy as she announced gaining admission at 25
  • The first-year student lamented starting tertiary education at a time when most of her mates had forgotten they attended university
  • Internet users encouraged the freshman with their experiences and stories of people in similar situations as hers

At 25, a Nigerian lady’s dream of becoming an undergraduate came true as she finally got admitted.

The freshman took to TikTok to share the news but lamented gaining admission at 25.

Nigerian lady stirs reactions as she matriculates at 25She got admitted into school at 25.
Photo Credit: @best_choice_ensemblesSource: TikTok

In a TikTok video, @best_choice_ensembles wore a matriculation gown and made faces for the camera.

@best_choice_ensembles hoped that she would gain admission at the same age as her mates in another world.

She lamented being laughed at but thanked God for her academic feat. Wording on her TikTok video read:

“Maybe in another world, I would gain admission when my mates gain theirs so I won’t have to do matriculation at twenty-five when my mates don forget say em go skul and get laughed at about it. But I am still super grateful to God and happy.”

Fox Nigeria reported about a 32-year-old who wrote WAEC exam again.

Netizens encourage the 25-year-old freshman

his mercy said:

“Babe, don’t even think about what others think about you; I will be 26 by August and still praying to get admission.”

A mo pe❤️ said:

“23yrs still home hustling hoping in my next life I gain admission when my mates are gaining it hurts o bad seeing other’s graduating God knows the best.”

‍♀️STRICTLY MEN said:

“Does it matter? Walk through your life path with God’s ordained plans and remain focus dear. I Graduated at 29th, NYSC at 30 and got Job the following month. I overtake all of them 2 God’s Glory.”

Mary ~●○●♤♡◇27 said:

“I’m 27 and yet to study my dream course.

“So surrender no retreat.

“I won’t give up on my dream.”

Eight said:

“Comparison is the thief of joy…. and where you’re right now at this moment you’re supposed to be there to learn something for some day…. there’s no coincidence in life…”

user3748226683336 said:

“I gained admission at 20 ,only to be delayed by my rich selfish dad….he made me stay for one year at home year 3, and he still complains to me when im finishing…it is well sha…I really suffered.”

Cute leeyah ❤️ said:

“Hehehe my mum did her matriculation at 47.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of.

“There’s no latecomer in education my love.”

Mum of 7 returns to school

Meanwhile, Fox Nigeria previously reported that a mum of seven had returned to secondary school.

Rita, at 57, enrolled in class four at the Independence School Brahabebome in Obuasi, where she faced mockery. Despite the stereotype of ageism, she was determined to further her education. Rita never gave up.

Rita took action to overcome the challenges she experienced with business due to her inability to read and write. She understood that gaining a formal education was one of the tools she needed.

#1: Celine and Afiba: Ben shares last message Andrew sent him before he was taken

#2: “Some mother would accept it”: Mum turns down ₦40k gift from university daughter

#3: Nigerian Man Chooses ₦10 Million Over Renowned Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer

#4: “He told me about Celine and Afiba”: Andrew’s friend Ben spills more in video

#5: Nigerian man cries, begs girlfriend not to go home, she rubs his head, people talk