Mother overjoyed as she expects baby boy at the age of 50 after having 4 girls

• A woman shared her story online after she got pregnant at the age of 50, noting that she would soon clock 51
  • The woman said her pregnancy has been confirmed to be a baby boy, and she said she would become a mother of 5
  • The fifth baby would join four other girls the woman had previously given birth to and she showed them in the clip

A woman is expecting her fifth baby at the age of 50 after she got pregnant unexpectedly.

She said the coming baby had been confirmed to be a boy, and he would be baby number five.

Woman who got pregnant at the age of 50.The woman would become a mother of 5. Photo credit: TikTok/@tracyannkilpatric.Source: TikTok

The mother of four revealed in a trending video that she had had four girls previously before she got pregnant.

The woman, @tracyannkilpatric, proudly showed off her protruding baby bump.

Her husband and children also appeared in the video, which got many people sharing their own experiences in the comment section.

Reactions as woman shares her pregnancy story

@novuyozabe said:

“My mom had me when she was 49. Now am 33 and she is 83.”

@THE REAL Queen said:

“Now am scared… I’m 38…my doctor said I’m too old to have a baby.”

@binodrae commented:

“You don’t look 50 at all.”

@gogomseveni said:

“I am 47 this year will be 48. I still want one baby.”

@Nordia Madden Chambers said:

“All I have to say is you are not 50.”

@the saloonist said:

“I am 45 and am looking like a grasshopper. Tell me your beauty secrets.”

@jflava876 said:

“I am 51, still having my period every day. I’m worried about getting pregnant.”

@Nomfuneko Zigoxo said:

“I’m 55, and I’m pregnant with baby no 5. I had 3 boys and one girl. It’s a miracle baby. I’m eight months now. I still can’t believe it.”

Soldier shows off her baby

In a related story, a female soldier who welcomed a child showed the baby off in a TikTok video, which fascinated many of her followers.

The new mother, who was dressed in her military uniform, had the child wrapped in a camouflage.

She sang along to a song playing in the background, saluting and gesturing while the baby watched in amazement.

#1: Zubby Michael Links Up With Destiny Etiko, Gentle Jack on Set After Being Dragged Over Junior Pope

#2: “Queen and OBO”: Sweet Moment Davido Meets Actress Omotola Trends As She Preaches Against Bullying

#3: “Chris Brown, Kizz Daniel, Zlatan”: Davido Lists Favourite Collaborations, Leaves Out Olamide

#4: Davido’s Generosity Sparks Transformation: Sabinus Receives 2 Million Naira for High-Quality Skits Production

#5: Asoebi Ladies Give Netizens Style Inspiration With Their Striking Attire: “Classy and Decent”