JAMB 2024: Girl gets emotional, rolls on floor after seeing her UTME score

• A proud sister has shared a video showcasing how over-excited her younger sister was after seeing her UTME score
  • According to the lady, her brilliant younger sister got an aggregate of 295 in the just concluded 2024 UTME
  • Netizens who watched the video took to the comments section to send in their congratulatory messages

A Nigerian lady has shared her joy online after her younger sister got 295 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The lady identified as @deh_rah09 on TikTok shared a video showcasing how over-excited her sister was after seeing the result.

Nigerian girl emotional after checking UTME scoreNigerian girl gets 295 in UTME
Photo credit: @dehrah09/TikTok.Source: TikTok

Girl rolls on floor over UTME result

In the touching video, the UTME candidate was seen rolling on the floor and expressing so much emotions over her amazing performance.

Deh_rah09 captioned the video:

“My sister reaction after scoring 295 in jamb. Congratulations my baby.”

Reactions as girl jubilates over UTME score

Netizens on the TikTok app stormed the comments section to share congratulatory messages for the young girl.

SKY PRIÑÇES reacted:

“I scored 399. Congratulations to us.”

Tosin Kupoluyi said:

“One of my private student scored 275, l’m a proud teacher abeg.”

@kansolay said:

“Congratulations gurl, I got 259.”

@_littlemix said:

“Congratulations which school are you applying for and what course. I’m asking cuz u can apply for my school oooo if ur course is a science course.”

Lunny said:

“If only u know the efforts she put in easy, congratulations girl.”

Patty_BOV said:

“Congratulations dear it’s not easy.”

Daily quote reacted:

“Congratulations.”

Heartbroken reacted:

“Wow! this year result good ooo when I did my own jamb only few score.”

Tianah J smile said:

“Congrats bby gurl I’m happy for you. Keep on winning always”

@user4316637348617 said:

“Congratulations, e no easy.”

Nigerian boy gets 121 in UTME

Meanwhile, Fox Nigeria previously reported that a man called out a young boy in his street who was always playing football instead of reading for JAMB exams.

The boy checked his result and he got an aggregate of 121 with only 9 marks in english language.

#1: Reinhard Bonnke: “How I Was Denied Nigerian Visa for 9 Years,” German Evangelist in Epic Throwback

#2: Nigerian Woman Rejoices After Her Three Children Become British Citizens, Get Their Passports

#3: Baby girl gets ’roundcut’ hairstyle after staying with her grandma, mum reacts

#4: Man Buys Cheap Fuel Priced at N150 Only, Fills His Car With N1900 at NIPCO Filling Station

#5: Rodri Shares Secret to Manchester City’s Historic Fourth Premier League Title