Gyakie Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself In Class 3 Receiving An Award: “Biggest Time Of My Life”

• Ghanaian musician Gyakie shared an old picture of herself receiving an award in class at Mizpah International School
  • Sharing a background story, she said she looked unbothered in the photo because she wanted to play with her friends and that the award meant the world to her mother, hence the reason she was all-smiles
  • The photo caused a stir as many people talked about her mother, Mrs Miriam Acheampong’s, shoes on that special day

Ghanaian musician Gyakie shared an old picture from her primary school days at Mizpah International School.

In the caption of the post, Gyakie who was spotted at the 66th Grammy indicated that the old picture was taken at Mizpah International School when she was in Class 3 .

Gyakie shares old photo of herself receiving an award with her mother in Class 3

Gyakie and her mother, Mrs Miriam Acheampong, in photos. Image Credit: @gyakieSource: UGC

Gyakie dropped old photo from primary school

Sharing the background story of the photo in her Instagram Story, Gyakie said she did remember that day and how happy she was to receive an award from school.

“I remember how happy my mother was when this day was approaching. I think this was an annual Awards Giving Day in Mizpah School (the name of my primary school),” she wrote.

Talking about why she did not have a smile on while receiving the award, the singer who said heartbreak inspired her song said all she wanted to do on that special day was to play with her friends.

In the old photo, her mother, Mrs Miriam Acheampong who is also the wife of Ghanaian legendary musician, Nana Acheampong, was seen holding little Gyakie‘s hand to receive the award and was all smiles.

“I look unbothered in the photo because I just wanted to take the award, give it to my mom & go play in the sand with my friends.”

Below is the background story Gyakie shared on her Instagram Story.

Gyakie shared background story of her Award Day in Class 3

Gyakie shared background story.
Image Credit: @gyakieSource: Instagram

Below is a picture of Gyakie in Class 3, receiving an award in school.

Reactions as Gyakie shared old photo of herself and her mother

The photo got many of Gyakie‘s classmates talking about that memorable day, while others talked about knowing her from school.

Many could not hide their thoughts when it came to the design of Mrs Acheampong’s shoes at the time.

@like.baby.g said:

“@gyakie_ I really remember your worship section in Mizpah.”

@bigarthur__ said:

“Your mom’s shoe though.”

@kyngzy said:

“Omg Mizpah it’s so crazy seems like yesterday.”

@ms_verlar said:

“Cute from childhood But the woman’s shoe tho.”

@saa_din_no said:

“I remember u cried that morning when going to school

@mrhorlic said:

“You no change at all.”

@benaldo_mayson said:

“Ur face just the same if I were born by then. In class 3. I could approach .”

@mybwoyfriend_mbf said:

“Means that at that time still, you were dreaming big eiii.”

@yung_rich_khid said:

“I remember this day we were all anticipating for the awards ceremony to end so that we could go play

@itstwizzler said:

“Beauty with lots of brains.”

Gykie gives street boys money

Fox Nigeria had reported that Gyakie was spotted with five street kids while in her vehicle.

The singer gave them N4k to share. The kids were all smiling as they thanked her for the money.

Many of her fans were disappointed at the amount she gave them. According to them, she should have given more than N4k to the children.

Source: YEN.com.gh

#1: Anita Joseph Strikes Emotions as She Preaches in Church, Video Trends: “With All That Makeup”

#2: “Vendors Should Pay for Celeb’s Value”: Yomi Black Speaks on Social Media Impact on Fashion Trends

#3: “Baba Na Baba”: Nigerians Compare Tinubu With Wizkid After Something He Did at an Event Went Viral

#4: “Dem Don Settle u Abi?” Sarah Martins Uses Meme to Warn Judy Austin About Stealing People’s Hubby

#5: SSA Ossai Ovie Success Knocks Rudeboy For Disrespecting His New In-Laws: “Mind Your Business”