After 4 years of studying in university, graduate turns pepper seller, laments

• A Nigerian lady has stirred mixed reactions on social media after she decried her current situation
  • The young graduate earns a living by selling pepper by the roadside, an occupation she doesn’t seem proud of
  • She got many netizens more worried after revealing the course she studied at the university for four years

A pepper seller has caused an uproar on the internet after she lamented her occupation, which is quite different from what she studied at the university.

Taking to TikTok, @preany1 revealed she had studied history and international studies at the university for four years but had ended up selling pepper.

Nigerian graduate who works as pepper seller on the street laments, shares course she studiedShe studied history and international studies at the university.
Photo Credit: @preany1Source: TikTok

@preany1 panned her camera to show her face and the pepper she sells scattered on a tray.

@preany1’s video put some people in panic mode, particularly those presently studying her course. Some netizens, however, trolled her.

Fox Nigeria reported that a graduate of UNIJOS had turned into a smoked fish seller.

Reactions trail the pepper seller’s post

Kim namjoon said:

“Na exactly wetin I study for uniben. Now I’m a hairstylist.”

Chisom said:

“Please, I can see UN headquarters from my condo in downtown Manhattan, New York, abegggg.”

Mmesomachukwu said:

“I reject it oo.

“Not my portion.”

Obi precious said:

“Please don’t do this to me this is what I’m studying.”

EMMANUEL❤️ said:

“Not me watching from class HIS311.”

✰Rihanna✰ said:

“You are relating with customers from different places.”

~R said:

“Please oh my sister just wrote jamb and chose this course.”

Spread✨Kindness said:

“Not my portion o, I’ll get job in an embassy asap with faith.”

Master’s holder hawking eggs

Meanwhile, L.ng previously reported about a master’s degree holder who hawks eggs for a living.

After finishing his first degree in 2013, Dennis found a job but decided to pursue a master’s degree, which he successfully completed in 2018. Since the time he bagged his second degree and a horde of other beautiful certificates, the young man has been unable to land a job.

Narrating his story in a touching video shared on YouTube, Dennis said he applied to as many as 5000 jobs but has been unsuccessful in all of them. To survive, Dennis, who studied economics and business, turned to egg vending, selling boiled eggs and tomato sauce on the streets.

#1: NYSC Lady Packs Her Bags, Jets Out of Nigeria Shortly After Passing Out Parade Airport Video Trends

#2: Shippers’ Council Chief: 90% of Port Processes Now Automated

#3: Petroleum Minister Outlines Strategies for Enhancing Gas Sector in Nigeria and Africa

#4: Fatal Mining Pit Collapse Claims 3 Lives, Leaves 1 Injured in Niger

#5: Bridesmaid Asked to Mention Anything She Wanted from Groomsman at Wedding, Video Goes Viral